- MS SQL
- .Net MVC
- Visual Studio
From Screen Canadian E-lit :
“Betical” is a born-digital paragraph generator; concept and art by Dani Spinosa, programming by Jon Orsi.
Inspired by Nick Montfort’s “Taroko Gorge,” and other early poetry generators and bots, “Betical” recreates a brand new, randomly generated paragraph each time it is loaded. The images that constitute the letters and form the words are assemblage-letters produced by remixing a scan of the letters typed from Spinosa’s own typewriter, an Olympia SM9.
EAU SwimwearFebruary 2017
A Toronto-based swimwear line for fashionable females. Website was built using Shopify for their eCommerce back-end. Front-end design and development made with heavy template customizations and editing.Visit EAU Swimwear
CAPSTONE - GBoardDecember 2017
GBoard is a web-based digital scrum board developed for the George Brown Capstone project. Created using web technology (html, css, and javscript), it allows users to create, view, edit, and share scrum boards with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface, all within their web browser.
The following documents outline the entire project from October to Decemer 2016:
Jo Jo Gun & the BulletsNovember 2016
Humble Roots MediaAugust 2016
Web design and development in Wordpress.Visit Humble Roots Media
BombardierSoftware DeveloperOctober 2016 to Present
- Back-end development in .Net MVC
- Database design and implementation using MS Sql Server 2012
- Front-end graphical design and development using Angular.js 1.5+, Kendo UI, and various JS libraries
Orsi DesignsOwnerSeptember 2014 to Present
- Website Design and Layout
- Wireframes, Mockups, Prototypes
- User Interface and User Experience
- Logo and Branding Materials
- Image/Photo Editing
- Content Management Systems (e.g. Wordpress, Keystone, et al.)
- Database and Systems Analysis
- E-Commerce Solutions (e.g. Shopify)
- Feature Integration (e.g. Google Analytics, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, et al.)
George Brown CollegeComputer Programmer AnalystSeptember 2014 to April 2017
- Broad study in web, mobile, Windows, and OSX development
- Systems and database design and analysis using Oracle and MS SQL
- Algorithms and data structures using C# and Java
University of TorontoHonours BA in Philosophy and LatinSeptember 2008 to April 2013
- Focus on ancient and post-Aristotlean philosophy
- I can cast some minor spells in Latin
PhilosophyEssays and various works by Jonathon OrsiSeptember 2008 to April 2013
All of the following documents were written by myself, Jonathon Orsi, during my tenure at the University of Toronto.
LatinEssays and translations by Jonathon OrsiSeptember 2009 to April 2013
A collection of essays which analyze aspects of Latin literature and poetry, or translations to and from Latin into English, all written by myself.